AboutRussian IT company for the implementation, maintenance and training of BIM technologies.
We provide the most complete range of services for the implementation of information modeling technology BIM: audit, delivery and configuration of Autodesk Revit, implementation, BIM training, maintenance, development of families and applications for Revit, follow-up support and a personal BIM manager.
IM Сonsult offers the implementation of PLM (Project Life Management) systems, the creation of interdisciplinary systems for the exchange of construction tasks, the modeling of buildings and structures for various participants in the implementation of the construction process – from design to operation, as well as the creation of 4D and 5D technologies, the development of plugins and add-ons to solve BIM tasks.
We provide a range of services for the implementation of BIM technology, we cooperate
with leading companies in the industry, increasing their efficiency.
IM Consult has branches in St. Petersburg, Krasnodar, Samara, Tyumen and Novosibirsk.
Our servicesShow all
IMPLEMENTATION OF BIM TECHNOLOGIES AND DOCUMENT FLOW SYSTEMS
- Consulting in the field of BIM implementation in projects
- Drawing up regulatory documents (EIR, BEP)
- Drawing up requirements for the IT landscape
- Assistance in the selection of specialists
DEVELOPMENT OF INTERACTIVE ELECTRONIC-TECHNICAL MANUALS (IETM)
The company has accumulated a certain experience in the development of sets of interactive electronic technical manuals
(IETM) of various classes (from 1st to 4th) with a set of modules required for the customer.
CREATION OF DATABASES
Development of bases of elements Revit, Autocad, 3DsMax, Aveva, Model Studio CS (cabling), SmartPlant3D, NanoCAD,
Siemens NX, Tekla Structure, Eplan, Bentley, CADMATIC
Analysis and validation of databases
Refinement and expansion of elements
CALENDAR-NETWORK PLANNING AND 4D MODELING
- Development of a strategic construction plan
- Development of a methodology for the management and control process
- Preparation of analytical reports
- Modeling of buildings and structures of any complexity (PD, RD)
- Assembling a model for various sections of working documentation (KZh, KM, OV, AR, etc.)
- Checking models, geometry, design specifications, planning and structural solutions